Sat, May 06|
Providence Renewal Centre
Intermediate Course for Healing & Deliverance (1)
Encouraging more people to explore the joy and experience of learning to cooperate with the Holy Spirit to bring healing love, peace, and the deliverance of Jesus to others through prayer ministry.
Time & Location
May 06, 2023, 9:00 PM EDT – May 07, 2023, 9:00 PM EDT
Providence Renewal Centre, 3005 119 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6J 6C1, Canada
About the event
PRMI/DFC’s BACKGROUND IN HEALING AND DELIVERANCE
For over 30 years now Dunamis has taught on Healing and Deliverance. Many of our Dunamis family can give testimonies of how this has released them to live their lives to the full as Jesus intended.
The Dunamis Project includes teaching on Healing in ‘The Healing Ministry of Jesus’ (DP4) and on Deliverance in ‘Equipping for Spiritual Warfare and Kingdom Advancement’ (DP5).
For nearly 20 years PRMI has made available a year-long intensive training course for individuals like you who are ready to learn more. This course is entitled ‘The Advanced Course on Healing and Deliverance’ (ACHD). The ACHD is a big commitment, and we know not everyone feeling called into the healing ministry can embark on it.
SO, WHAT IS THE INTERMEDIATE COURSE ON HEALING AND DELIVERANCE?
The Intermediate Course on Healing and Deliverance (ICHD) is currently in a prototype module. Our hope is to run this course which is more than just the teaching included in Dunamis Project #4 and Dunamis Project #5 but is less arduous and more do-able for participants than the Advanced Course on Healing and Deliverance.
Our goal in this is to encourage many more people to explore the joy and experience of learning to cooperate with the Holy Spirit to bring the healing love, peace, and deliverance of Jesus to others.
THE COURSE WILL CONTAIN:
· Systematic Teaching from experienced teachers and healing practitioners on inner healing and deliverance.
· Small Group Work under the guidance of experienced mentors where the healing process is modelled, and you also get the opportunity to take part both as trainee practitioners and as the person being prayed for.
· Course Prework which includes two online calls prior to the in-person meeting.
· Worship and Prayer so that everything is clearly focused on Jesus.
· Fellowship and Networking over coffee and meals.
THE TEACHING SESSIONS WILL ADDRESS:
· Why is there so much pain and sorrow in the world? How can we address this?
· How Jesus ministered Healing – what can we learn from the accounts in the Bible?
· The importance of working in teams and good self-care for practitioners.
· How the Holy Spirit leads and guides us to use the spiritual gifts in 1 Corinthians 12 to bring about effective healing.
· How does deep wounding occur, and why can the pain get buried in our subconscious?
· A systematic look at ministering to that pain in the power of the Holy Spirit.
· Is Deliverance ministry really necessary? Surely demonic oppression doesn’t happen in our culture today? Can Christians be oppressed by demons?
· What to do if we suspect demonic oppression?
· Staying free after your healing.
WHAT IS THE COMMITMENT PRIOR TO IN-PERSON ASPECT OF THE COURSE?
· Read Let Jesus Heal Your Hidden Wounds by Brad Long and Cindy Strickler.
· Watch pre-recorded videos in your own time (approx. 4 hours).
· Attend two online classes before the in person meeting (approx. 4 hours and 30 minutes).
o Online, Thu October 19 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm (MT)
o Online, Sat November 4 from 9:00am to 1:00pm (MT)
ABOUT THE IN-PERSON ASPECT OF THE COURSE
The course will be offered at the Providence Renewal Center, Edmonton, AB November 15 -19th beginning at 6:30pm on the 15th and concluding Sunday afternoon (4 pm).
All teaching and meals will be at the Providence Renewal Center. Participants may find housing in the area or register for accommodations at Providence.
This course is by pre-approved registration only, follow the link at the bottom to fill out an application.
We highly recommend attendance at Dunamis Project #4 and #5 before being considered for this course. If you have attended one or both of these, that will be a great help, but it is not a pre requisite. The pre work will introduce some basic principles of cooperation with the Holy Spirit that are critical to entering this course.
If you’re interested to attend, please complete the application below, and we will follow up with you.
You must apply for this course and be accepted.
Application deadline for this course is October 6, 2023
COSTS AND FEES
There is no tuition for this course, just the cost for the use of the facility.
You are responsible for the costs of room and board, books and travel expenses to attend all of the workshops and the commissioning event. You will need to make your own transportation arrangements.
All events organized by PRMI and DFC are offering based. During your event, you'll be invited to share in the vision of DFC and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive. We will inform you of the cost of putting on the event when we talk about the offering. We are endeavoring to keep it under $400 per person.