Wed, Oct 26|
Transcona Christian Reformed Church
Winnipeg DP#5 - Equipping for Spiritual Warfare
Stand on guard against the enemy. Be aware of mindsets, thoughts and lies that you believe. Why do you think the things you think? Why do you do the things you do?
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2022, 1:00 PM CDT – Oct 29, 2022, 1:30 PM CDT
Transcona Christian Reformed Church, 131 Victoria Ave W, Winnipeg, MB R2C 1S6, Canada
About the event
Spiritual Warfare will lay the foundation for understanding the nature of our struggle with evil and teach about our authority in Jesus Christ to take part in certain aspects of spiritual warfare. We will look at how Christians today can be part of this work and be equipped by the Holy Spirit to set ourselves and others free, resist the works of Satan and advance the Kingdom of God.
Main teaching topics include:
- Introduction to Spiritual Warfare
- The Kingdom of God
- The Kingdom of Satan
- The Believer’s Preparation for Spiritual Warfare
- Personal Spiritual Warfare: The Battle Without
- Personal Spiritual Warfare: The Battle Within
- Healing from Demonization
- Kingdom Advancement and Setting Captives Free: Understanding the Role of Spiritual Warfare
This is a new system for us. Choose a ticket. Checkout. Then it will bring you to 'Registration'.
- We will be assigning rooms, please do not contact the Premier Best Western East.
- All prices are per person.
- 2 Queen beds per room - if you are planning to share with more than one person, please contact the DFC Office.
- Deadline to register for a hotel room is October 5 as unoccupied rooms need to be released. You can still register past the 5th but the guaranteed rooms/rate will no longer be applicable.
- Prices include hotel room (tax in) + meals at the church + facility cost.
- Meals include: Wednesday - supper only; Thursday/Friday - lunch, supper & snacks; Saturday - lunch & snacks. Please have breakfast at your hotel or on your own before arriving.
- Make note in the comment box in the registration link if you have or need a roommate and if you will be needing Gluten/Dairy Free meals.
Manuals will be handed out at the event. Let us know at the event if you need a PDF version.
Rev. Anne VanderHoek is the Pastor of Prayer at mosaicHouse Church in Edmonton which is a newer church plant. Anne is very passionate about following the leading of the Holy Spirit and teaching others to do so.l. She has been a member of DFC and PRMI for many years and is very excited to be teaching others about the person and work of the Holy Spirit since this has made a huge impact on her life and ministry.
Rev. Martin Boardman works to mobilize prayer as a joint ministry of Dunamis Fellowship Canada and Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International. He and his wife Marlene live outside Drumheller, Alberta, at Ebenezer House, a place of prayer and restoration. Martin’s passion is to see people grow in their prayer lives and step into the vital work of Spirit-led Kingdom Intercession.
Gateways Makeup: This teaching is not available at this time.
Gateways is Dunamis 101. If you have not attended Dunamis Project 1: Gateways to Empowered Ministry, you are invited to take this additional shortened version of the course. It will introduce you to our basic concepts on the baptism of the Holy Spirit, who is the Holy Spirit, what does the Holy Spirit do, and how you can be filled with the Holy Spirit.
Please indicate in the comment box when filling in the registration form if you would like more information about this and someone will contact you.
All events organized by Dunamis Fellowship Canada are offering based. Registration fees cover venue costs and meals. During your event, you'll be invited to share in the vision of Dunamis Fellowship Canada and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Patti Tan, DFC Ministry Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Schreuders, Project Administrator - email@example.com
Marg Rekman, Track Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations + MealsFrom CA$10.00 to CA$800.00Sale ended
- CA$630.00+CA$15.75 service fee
- CA$375.00+CA$9.38 service fee
- CA$800.00+CA$20.00 service fee